Cast-Iron Breakfast Hash
Wanting to change up your breakfast? This tasty breakfast hash is great to make for weekend brunch with your family and friends. Not only is it easy and quick to make, but it also packs lots of flavor in only one pan. Check out Lauren’s recipe below!
- 1 lb sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 poblano pepper
- ½ medium onion
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Dice vegetables – red bell pepper, poblano pepper, onion, mushrooms, and sweet potato.
- Brown ground sausage in cast iron skillet. Remove from skilled once fully cooked.
- Next, saute all vegetables in olive oil and paprika in a cast-iron skillet.
- Cook eggs to your liking (scrambled, fried, poached, over easy, etc).
- Combine all ingredients.
- Add optional (yet delicious) ingredients.