Who We Are
Banister Nutrition is an innovative nutrition consulting practice composed of dietitians who deeply care about helping people become healthy, fit and strong. It is a safe place where your questions are cherished, knowledge is shared, curiosity is rewarded with wisdom, thoughts and self-talk are challenged to enrich your activity of positive change.
All of our licensed/registered dietitians have earned the following credentials:
- Completion of undergraduate degree in Nutrition Sciences. (Bachelors of Science)
- Completion of advanced degree in Nutrition Sciences. (Masters of Science/ MS)
- Accepted into and completion of highly competitive internship program as eligibility requirement to take registration exam governed by the American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Successful completion of registration examination becoming Registered Dietitian/RD.
- Successful fulfillment of all licensure requirements as defined by the Oklahoma State Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision providing credentials of Licensed Dietitian/LD.
- Prior experience working in clinical settings with application of medical nutrition therapy. Very affirmative indications from physicians, health care team co-workers and patients. The dietitians selected to be a part of the Banister Nutrition Team are stellar achievers feeling genuine concern for their patients – always willing to go above and beyond when needed.