How We Help
We are passionate about helping you be healthy, fit, and strong.
We take the hassle out of being healthy.
If you struggle with your health, weight or what to eat, we can help. Patients come to us frustrated and feeling helpless about their health. They want to control their blood sugar, lower their cholesterol, or just feel a lot better – more energy, more alive.
We start by finding out what is behind the food choices you make, what is driving you to get stuck in unhealthy habits. We want to know what is holding you back from attaining your best health. We also know you are unique: your struggles, your health and lifestyle. We create for you a unique solution that is easy and puts your health, your self-care as a priority.
Lastly, be ready to be surprised. We are not like any other private practice. We won’t be giving you any rigid menu plans. We don’t give you a list of what to stop eating. Instead, we allow you to master [or conquer] your health without it being an inconvenience and live the life you want with fewer doctor appointments and more living.
Call or email to schedule an appointment to get started on feeling successful with your health: 405.755.7561 or email@example.com.
We Can Help Many Diagnoses Including:
- Diabetes: pre-diabetes, type 1, type 2, gestational
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Gluten Free Living
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Disorders
- Nutrition for Pregnancy
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Healthy Food – Healthy Families
- Nutrition to Conceive
- Nutrition to Improve Athletic Performance
Additional Specialized Services We Provide Include:
- Measurement of resting metabolic rate
- Diabetes telephone and e-mail counseling
- I-pro continuous glucose monitor to measure your glucose every 5 min for 3-4 days
- Insulin pump training
- Computer generated nutritional analysis for infants to adults
- Nutrition plans for improving and optimizing athletic performance
- Assessment and recommendations for vegetarian or vegan diet
- Corporate wellness seminars
- Public speaking engagements
- “Get Healthy – Purge Your Cupboards” – We will come to your home for a 3 hour session to help you ‘clean out’ the ‘not so healthy’ and restock with ‘healthier’ choices
“I have learned a lot and changed a lot since going to Banister Nutrition. I’ve learned to stop and think, I don’t like feeling full anymore. I can now recognize when I am bored and not actually hungry. Now we eat more often together as a family which I really like. Our family is growing closer. We talk more at meals and this has helped take the stress off.”
“Banister Nutrition has helped me with controlling and lowering my blood sugar levels. They helped me in eating better quality foods and helped me get started and get motivated with regular exercise. I am losing weight regularly and have higher energy levels.”
“What initially started as a simple wellness check for myself, opened my eyes to the family dynamics involved with our meals. Banister Nutrition has helped me recognize that being a short order cook catering to everyone’s needs is not ideal! Working with my family on our overall eating habits and being mindful has helped me attain a more balanced approach to food.”
“After our youngest son was diagnosed as pre-diabetic, we began visits with Banister Nutrition. Not only did they help with reversing his diagnosis, but they also treated our family health as a whole. We have become a healthier family through realistic lifestyle changes.”