1 cup of Pumpkin Seeds
2 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- Put all the seeds in a bowl of water. Clean off all the pulp and remove the seeds from the water. Let dry on paper towels for at least an hour or two. You want to make sure that the pumpkins seeds are as dry as possible so they will crisp up in the oven.
- Set oven to 350 degrees. Once the pumpkin seeds are dry, place them on a baking tray. Make sure they are spread out and are not crowded in the tray.
- Dizzle 2 tsp of olive oil. Add salt and spices of choice. Depending on the size of your pumpkin, you will get a different yield of seeds. Add more oil and seasoning if needed. You want to make sure that there is enough oil to roast the seeds.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes. Shake and turn the baking tray halfway of baking time to make sure that all of the seeds are getting roasted. Roast until pumpkin seeds are golden brown.
- If the seeds are soft after resting for a few minutes, put them back into the oven for another five minutes.
- Prep Time: 60
- Cook Time: 20