1 cup almonds
1 cup cashews
1 cup peanuts
1 cup pecans
1 cup walnuts
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp cardamom
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
⅓ cup pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp water (or use melted butter instead)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together spices and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine nuts and set aside.
- Whisk together pure maple syrup with water (or butter) until frothy.
- Pour syrup mixture over the nut mixture until well coated.
- Dust nuts with spice mix and stir.
- Arrange nuts onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.